Pro Lice Deluxe Kit Instructions
SUPER PRO LICE DELUXE KIT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Using Wipe Out on dry hair, saturate the entire head of hair working from root to tip. For more detailed instructions on applying WipeOut please consult Section 2.
2. Massage into scalp.
3. Let sit for 20 minutes. (You can choose to shampoo and condition the hair before moving to step four to make the combing less messy)
4. Lightly spray the hair using the Lemon Heads Repellant Spray.
5. Thoroughly detangle the hair using the detangling comb.
6. Working in one inch section, begin combing using the Head Hunters Pro Lice Comb. Wipe the comb on a white paper towel after each swipe while looking for head lice evidence. Meticulously comb the entire head of hair. For more detailed combing instructions please consult Section 3.
7. Wash the hair thoroughly using the Lemon Heads Repellant Shampoo and Conditioner
8. For maximum results, additional combing is required every other day until no further evidence of lice is detected.
9. Wash the hair with the Lemon Heads Repellant Shampoo and Conditioner. Continue to use these products for the next 30 days.
10. Spray the Lemon Heads Repellant Spray in the hair every day before entering social settings for the next 30 days.
Section 2: Applying WipeOut
Tip #1: Apply directly to the scalp. Lice and nits are found on the scalp as this is their feeding source and source of warmth. Focus on the scalp and first 1-2 inches of hair like you would with a shampoo or scalp treatment.
Tip #2: Use on dry hair. When lice sense water in their environment they shut their bodies down as a defense mechanism. This closes their orifices and can make it harder for the WipeOut to penetrate into the louse. WipeOut works best on dry hair because it is able to quickly penetrate and kill the louse.
Part the hair in a straight line as shown above so you can easily apply WipeOut directly to the scalp.
Section 3: Combing Method
Every kit we offer includes the Pro Lice Comb . This will be an essential tool to removing the infestation. There are several techniques that can be utilized to make the combing process easier and more effective.
Tip #1: Begin with wet and conditioned hair. The softer the hair the more easily it will glide through the comb. Wash the child’s hair before starting and utilize conditioner or leave in conditioner to make the hair softer.
Tip #2: Completely detangle the hair. We recommend brushing the hair out with a normal hair brush and then detangling with a rattail comb to remove the smallest of tangles. A rattail comb should be able to easily brush through the hair without getting caught before beginning with the Pro Lice Comb.
Tip #3: Work in 1 inch sections. Working in sections that are too small will make the combing process take hours. Working in sections that are too big will make for a less effective treatment. Make your sections about the width of the Pro Lice Comb and comb until you are no longer finding lice evidence. Be sure that the comb is going all the way to the scalp.
Tip #4: Keep the comb facing the same direction. An easy way to do this is have the engraved “Nit Free” side facing you at all times. By doing this you will not flip the comb around and potentially re-deposit something back into the hair.
Tip #5: Wipe the comb onto a white paper towel to check for evidence. Lice and nits are usually various shades of brown when they are put onto a white background. Using the paper towel makes it easy to see what you are finding and easily dispose of the evidence.